All new Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors are required to complete and return the forms listed below and attach the requested documentation before your firm can be considered an approved vendor and thus eligible for payment for goods and/or services performed.
- Company Profile describing in detail the scope of work you typically perform, including the areas you service.
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Copy of your Trade Name Registration from the Secretary of State
- Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage
- Current Workers Compensation Certificate (or in the case of a Sole Proprietor the Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor Workers Compensation Indemnity Agreement Completed and Notarized.
To download these forms now, click on the following links below.